måndag 10 januari 2011

I want to remember another day

I remember a day when this was on my agenda...


and


How can I answer when I dont know the answer? I just didnt know. 
I thought I was perfectly fine. I wasnt. Im still not. 
I realized...



The worst thing was that nobody ever understood. I didnt even understand. 
How can other people understand when I dont?
But...


One day the imaginary friends left. They didnt like the antidepressants. And vice versa. 
They told me that...


So there I was. Alone in the big world. 
Wherever I went you were looking at me. It made me mad. 
Because I believe that...


And it was real. 
I made up my mind. I wouldnt care. So I didnt. 
And I forgot how to cry again.
I thought:



And in my fantasy, I found you.
I still dont know if you are real. Or if you only exist in my...


To be honest, I dont care. I'll stay in there with you. 
Because I dont want to live my life as an observer. 
I dont want to dream. I want to be inside of it. Create it, live it. 
And if it's not real. I dont care. 
Because in a world where nothing makes sense... 

Bilder: weheartit

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar