söndag 17 oktober 2010

For You

First time I heard this song, it went directly into my heart. We all wear our chains, some people have heavier chains than others. Some people just cant find their place. And I felt that the author decribed my heart so well, the longing I have inside of me, the journey that never ends.
Why stay in a situation that is without meaning, why not move on to the unknown even though it means you will be alone? Loneliness is surrounding the heart anyway and every time I breathe, every movement, every day and every night is obscured by the wish for change.
I wanna see a new sky, a new beach, a new country, make a new home. The girl in the text wants to start a new life, I wonder if she did?
Maybe I can find my way as well. Maybe I already started the journey. I probably did a long time ago, maybe even before I was borned.
 

1 kommentar: