fredag 4 mars 2011

Australia facts

This is going to be in english, since I'm writing on a computer and not on my Iphone.
I have gotten some questions from people about where I really am at the moment. Well, I dont really know, feels like I'm in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, here are some maps.


Australia has about 20 million inhabitants and is one of the most developed countries in the world. Obviously, people live mostly in the cities and a large part of Australia is totally deserted.

Western Australia is the biggest state in Australia and it lives 2,3 million people here.

At the moment, I'm living in Esperance (15 000 inhabitants), situated 720 km south-east of Perth.


What am I doing here?
To be honest, I'm not doing much. I'm resting and trying to find myself and at the moment I'm pretty satisfied with that. Taking long walks at the beach and in town, hanging out with aussie people and discovering that they are equally unhappy and have similar stories to tell, just with less opportunities to change their situation than we do in Sweden.

So, now I'm on the map...

Maps: Lonelyplanet

1 kommentar:

  1. tjena Mia!
    hehe jo det ar sant att man kan traffa folk igen. Vissa har sagt att dom kommer till sverige och jag ska besoka en kompis som bor i holland. Sa saklart det gar, men det blir lite mer sallan an vad man vlll att det ska vara :)

    Sa du ar i esperance nu, inte sa langt fran perth (om man tanker i australien-meter) ;p

    SvaraRadera