fredag 7 oktober 2011

The essentials of Life

Today, exactely one year ago, I was playing an online game named Evony. I was active in chat and I started discussing alliance matters and strategics with a character named "Jae". We kept discussing for 30 mins or so when we moved on and started talking about where our cities were located.

Obviously, our cities were quite close. My main city was called "DREAM" and when "Jae" saw this he (which I didnt know was a he yet) started talking about that.

From that day, we spoke every day for hours. Discussing our dreams and fantasies. We realised that we had so much i common and that we shared thoughts and perspectives regarding the essentials of life. This was something very rare for us, we seldom or never met someone that we found worth even bringing the subject up with.

After some time, we became Facebook friends and that was when we realised that we were the same age and saw pictures of each other.
 
Three and a half months later (from the 7th of October) I was on my way to Australia. And three months after that "Jae" was on his way to Sweden.

Even though we werent romanticly involved one year ago, this is still the day when we entered each others lives. And that was a huge thing for the both of us.
I think both of us are happier then ever before and we are now living our dreams together.



(I'm writing this in english so Jasi can read it with my words and not the terrible Google translate translation).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar